08 May 2009

Neville Allomes


nallomes@primusonline.com.au

Maitland High School  - 1955 – 1959

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

After leaving school I commenced a traineeship at Stewart and Lloyds, Mayfield. 

In 1970 I moved to Phillips Electronics as accountant at their glass factory at Wallsend and was transferred to a number of positions in Melbourne and Sydney eventually becoming Group Accountant at their Head Office.  

In 1984 I left Phillips to be Finance Manager for OAK at Hexham and in 1987 went in to public practice at Dee Why and now operate my accounting practice from our home at Umina Beach.  

I married Carol in 1965 and had one son and now have two grandchildren.    

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

Continued to play rugby league until I went to Melbourne in 1974.  Then concentrated on my son’s various sports as coach, manager etc. I have played golf until recently and now I am trying to master lawn bowls.    


No comments:

Post a Comment